Quirky Wedding Venue With Coastal Views, Near Falmouth, Cornwall
Are you looking for a Beautiful Coastal Wedding Venue in Cornwall? At Penwarne Farm we love a good wedding and we know how to celebrate!
Surrounded by a patchwork of pastures and beaches with sprinkles of landscaped woodland, Penwarne Farm offers guests a blissful escape from the 21st century, having stolen the hearts of many visitors who return year after year, to wake to the sun rise and panoramic sea views out to Falmouth Bay and inland to Pendennis Castle.
We are delighted to introduce our unique Wedding Celebration Package which offers an affordable option for those whom love the outdoors and want to extend their celebration to a weekend, incorporating glamping and camping.
At Penwarne Barton Farm we feel privileged to have been a location choice for several weddings in the past and with a recent increase of people wanting glamping holidays in preference to hotel stays, we feel as though it is the perfect time to launch our brand new alternative wedding package.
What Makes Our Package Unique?
Our Wedding Celebration Package is exclusive to Cornwall's south coast and comprises of the following elements that all added together make the perfect choice for those whom are looking to enjoy a special celebration in a relaxed environment with a beautiful view across Falmouth Bay & without the hassle of organising a marquee, furniture, lighting, flooring, decorations, generators, toilets, decor & accommodation separately.
'Epic p hoto credit below to Billy Quitco'
Our Standard Wedding Package
Our seaview venue in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Our own stunning marquee, a whopping 9 x 24 meters
- Elegant ivory pleated lining throughout, for a luxury feel
- Panoramic windows to make the most of our seaview
- Fairy lights, up-lighters, floodlights & modern filament pendants, giving off a warm ambient light
- Coconut matting throughout for a warm rustic feel
- Banquet chairs with ivory padded seating
- Extra large rustic trestle tables, with copper sprayed frames
- Mobile bar & temporary events licence
- Fridges, beer taps and 2-3 licenced staff
- Use of children's adventure playground
- Onsite cafe providing refreshments
- Newly refurbished toilets & hot showers (with disabled access)
- Electric supply for the event & for the rest of our campsite
- Glamping in 2 x shepherd's huts & 2 x glamping pods
- Free camping for your guests
- Farmhouse accommodation, sleeps 8, with optional hot-tub & sauna package
Elegant lace chair sashes in a variety of colours
- Matching cotton napkins
- Stunning homemade centrepieces
- Log rings & rustic trinkets for decorating tables
- Charming decor throughout marquee
- Suspended rustic love sign
- Pagoda with straw bales
- Quirky table decorations including decorated bottles - different styles available
- Freshly foraged flora & fauna
- Wedding arch, decorated in choice of colours
- Wild flower displays in milk churns & little bunches of fresh flowers for head table
- Thai street food catering options now available from our farm cafe - just £10-30 per head
We offer our Wedding Celebration Package on weekends in May, June, September and October.
Our panoramic seaview means we get very busy during July & August, so unfortunately we are not able to hold weddings here then.
There is still limited availability for September & October 2019
The cost of the package will be tailored to each couple & depends on whether or not optional extras are chosen & if so which ones you would like to include. Enquire for details. Please contact us on 07966 747 938 or use our e-mail contact form to forward your enquiry and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Photo credit below to